Photobucket
www.flickr.com

04 February 2008

Jaunt into the Southland

I didn't take nearly enough pictures as always. Many people and places are unrepresented. Like, for instance, the purpose of my trip, the conference I went for. I returned with no pictures of that event at all.

My attempts to blog via mobile phone failed miserably. I blame both t-mobile and my phone. But, t-mobile, if you don't mend your ways quick our time together is going to end. There is no reason why everything has to be so difficult. If your services are complicated and messy to the point of being unusable then I'm not going to use them. The logic isn't complicated.

Thanks to the Ace Gallery (some pictures in the slide show below) and Shoshana Wayne Gallery, for never, ever disappointing me and always letting me leave feeling refreshed and excited.

No comments: