Photobucket
www.flickr.com

03 December 2010

20101203

This is a comp of video stills taken while exploring the cornfields surrounding Art Farm in Nebraska. I accompanied Judith Hoffman on part of her drive out to Nebraska and then got to stay at Art Farm for a couple days. Judith had a residency there and stayed for a couple months. Before I left we had some time to explore a bit and play. We adorned ourselves with bits that we found in the wood shop on our way out to the field where we were attempting to work out some kind of quick collaborative video sketch. Really the most compelling thing I found from it were these stills. After posting another video still on facebook a friend commented "You and Hugo Ball and Emmy Hennings really need to have a seance or something." That might be right on the money, I often worry that dadaist tendencies are leading me astray.

No comments: